Thursday, March 29, 2018

Udemy - Learn and Master C Programming

I took advantage of one of Udemy's 90-something percent off courses on C and have completed 9% thus far. I am really enjoying the content and delivery method. The teacher is direct and to the point, which saves time. The course tasks end-users with coding as they progress through the curriculum. I anticipate writing about it again in the future. Until then.

 Udemy - Accomplish Anything
C PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS WITH OVER 50 EASY TO FOLLOW HANDS-ON PROJECTS USING VISUAL STUDIO!
By the numbers
  • Lectures: 149
  • Video: 14 hours
  • Skill level: All Levels
  • 4,041 students
  • Languages: English
  • Captions

No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...