Sunday, March 18, 2018

Stag Do

    I took the train to Dallas and met up with one of the best friends a person could know. We gathered at an escape room venue called Room With A View for his stag party. It was so amazing!! Not only did we get to solve puzzles and follow breadcrumb trails to new clues, but it was on St. Paddy's day and everyone remained sober.

    While on the nearly hour journey to Dallas I read a manual on programming in C. On the way back, I connected to the free Wi-Fi and ran through C coding tutorials. It rained. I got wet. I got to do some walking. Most importantly, I took part in a wonderful celebration of the upcoming union of two great people. I'm so happy for my friend and his awesome bride to be!!!

Escape Room Dallas



No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...