Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Developing an Understanding of...

I'm creating this post in the spirit of a leaving digital post-it-note for myself. Perhaps in a few months or a year, I will be updating my resume, and maybe I'll feel it useful to list some of the areas of computer science that I have an understanding of. It's quite likely that I will forget details along the way.  Either way, I am currently studying and gaining a working understanding of C, Java, HTML, PHP, CSS, and Python. I am also becoming familiar with Amazon Webservices, Elastic Cloud Computing, Cloud9, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Git. I'm also navigating streamlined cross-platform source code editors, data science analysis, and software version control protocol.

I'm currently spending as much time as possible; watching videos, working through tutorials, reading articles, and books.




No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...