Monday, March 19, 2018

Computer Science - Footnotes...

During the third week of instruction in CS50, the homework began to present more and more challenges. So, I took a major step backward and began studying a variety of subjects. Rather than fumble my way through, I've decided to invest ample time into learning the language of C. I am also glimpsing the magical worlds of linear algebra, and calculus. After I feel that I have made a significant investment in these areas, I plan to return to my coursework at Harvard and continue moving forward.

I realize that once I obtain the certification, my grades won't be as important as what I learned, but regardless of that, I want to understand things as deeply as possible. I am slowing the process down considerably in exchange for obtaining a meaningful array of learning experiences. Basically, every time I'm hitting a wall, I'm going to the root of my difficulties and studying that subject to some extent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...