Saturday, April 14, 2018

Holistic Serendipity

Being on the right path and doing the next right thing has brought me to an amazing place in life. My experiences are stacking up at such a rapid pace that I need to remind myself to stop and document more of them. For example, I volunteered to assist with the Visual Performing Arts (VPA) interviews at the school where I teach. That was last night. Today, I am attending training for redesigning and rewriting the curriculum for my school district. At one point we broke into small groups. Two of the three people in my group were at my school last night, also helping with the VPA audition process. At lunch just now, I stop to get gas and some pizza. The clerk at the gas station also works as a bus driver, and my campus is where he picks up. While enjoying my pizza, I decided to drive around and listen to the radio. There's a local group I've been wanting to check out and had only heard of where they meet. As I'm driving, a building caught my eye, and the sign revealed that it was the exact building where the meetings take place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...