Friday, June 15, 2018

My Tableau Public Profile

I am super excited (and tired (it's 3:09 AM)) to be diving further into the boundless world of Data Science. One of my best friends was in town a few days ago and he introduced me to Tableau. A couple of days later, I had a fully licensed copy installed on my machine. Two days after that, I got to attend a roundtable discussion at Gleneagles Country Club in Plano, Texas. I was surrounded by a small group of community leaders in Data Science. The cities of Plano and Dallas had representatives there, as well as a variety of Data Scientists from a broad range of companies. It was a great experience, and I can't wait to attend other such events.

Austin Craver - Data Analytics

I have spent the last several hours pouring over datasets and doing my best to produce something meaningful, all while telling a story.



I have since created two original data visualizations. One shows male and female life expectancies around the world. The other shows Internet usage by country.



And now...

Shower.

And sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SQL

I've hit a wall in my SQL studies via the Khan Academy, and as such, I am engaging in additional studies prior to attempting to move for...